Presented by the Healthcare and Public Health Sector
Emily St. Martin Lord, MPA, Executive Director of Healthcare Ready will review the current landscape of the policies and programs that address private sector access to disaster sites in the United States through discussions of existing and potential impacts to healthcare delivery, examination of why this issue presents a challenge during response operations, review of current public sector experience with access programs, highlights of private sector reflections after prior events, and recommendations of future efforts to address this challenge. A special focus will discuss established best practices that have been developed nationwide as well as ongoing public and private efforts to facilitate additional access.
- Presenter: Emily St. Martin Lord, Executive Director, Healthcare Ready
- Date/Time: September 8, 2016 2:30 P.M. to 3:30 P.M. EST
- On-Site Location: Thomas P. O’Neill Building, Redwood Conference Room – C2A07, 200 C Street, SW, Washington, DC 20024. Limited seating is available.
- Join Online: HPH CIP Webinar Series
- Teleconference Information: Dial-in: (202) 774-2300 Access Code: 67411014