On March 28, 2018, key stakeholders in Camp Murray, WA, will converge for a free P3 workshop to bolster preparedness, response, and recovery efforts hosted by the Business Emergency Management Center.
Funded by the Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency, this two-day workshop provides participants with innovative techniques and integrated public-private partnership strategies to bolster preparedness, response, and recovery efforts. This event provides 1.4 CEUs for successful completion.
Register now: https://www.mil.wa.gov/training-and-exercise
(Select the link under the In-State Training Calendar, find the course and select Apply Now!)
This P3 workshop will resolve common obstacles that impede P3s:
- Clear framework for execution
- Shared terminologies
- Suitable process models
- Administering collegial lessons learned
- Knowledge, skills, and resources needed for successful implementation
P3 Workshop Summary:
- Funded by DHS/FEMA as essential components of emergency planning
- Crafted to review and enhance existing P3s and create new partnerships
- Provides tools and factors that support national P3 goals of DHS and FEMA
P3 Workshop Core Principles:
- Promote collaboration, coordination, and communication between public–private sectors
- Share information to facilitate lesson application from prior experiences
Who Should Attend:
Leaders in business, government, and nonprofit organizations of all sizes.